If you are going to visit Kuala Lumpur, you should consider Genting Highlands in your itinerary. Genting is a famous highland resort in Malaysia and is accessible by car within 45 minutes (52 kilometers) from the capital of Malaysia. It is a sanctuary for excitement, for retreat and for family vacations. The highland resort is located at approximately 2,000 meters above sea level. With its cool climate together with all the luxuries and excitements, Genting highlands is always a favorite travel spot for the domestic tourists as well as for the international visitors to Malaysia.
Genting hosts a world-class casino, an indoor and an outdoor theme parks suitable for the whole family, international shows, pubs and discos, shopping arcades, an indoor archery range, game arcades, a topsy-turvy for kids, a 18-hole par-71 golf course, etc. For your overnight lodging convenient, there are five luxury Genting Hotels for your selection. It’s a City of Entertainment in Malaysia.
Getting to Genting Highlands:
1. By car: Genting Highlands can be reached from Kuala Lumpur or from Kuantan via the Karak Expressway. For visitors who are coming from the northern regions of Malaysia, using the link road passing through the Batang Kali town is the shortest path to reach Genting Highlands (exit from Plus Expressway at Tanjung Malim and set off for Batang Kali town).
2. By Genting Express bus: The Genting Express bus is available from Puduraya Bus Terminal, Pasarakyat, KL Sentral online Casino Malaysia Station and Terminal Putra LRT Gombak in Kuala Lumpur.
3. By taxi: Taxi service from Kuala Lumpur to Genting is available at Puduraya Bus Terminal
4. By cable car: Before reaching to Genting Highland at the township of Gohtong Jaya, visitors will have the option to experience a breathtaking ride up to Genting Highlands via the Skyway Cable Cars. The 3.4-kilometer ride to Genting Highlands will take approximately 11 minutes, traveling at an amazing high speed at 6 meters per second. You can access to the Skyway Station at Gohtong Jaya by the Genting Express bus, by car, by Limousine coach or by Luxury coach.
5. By Limousine coach: 24/7 door-to-door Limousine service is available for pick up at anywhere nationwide. Booking can also be done at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
6. By Genting Luxury coach: The Genting Luxury coach service leaves from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and from many destinations all over Malaysia.
7. Others: Helicopter service is also available for charter.